WebEOC was developed nearly two decades ago to meet the needs of emergency management agencies. Today, WebEOC is not only used by local, state and federal government agencies, but it is also utilized by corporations, public utilities, universities and more. With all of our WebEOC customers in mind, Intermedix has developed additional add-ons to support the needs of each organization. These add-ons, featured in our New Year, New Tech webinars, are outlined below to help you decide which ones best align with your agency’s objectives.
Communication is critical to your organization’s safety, effective response and recovery. WebEOC focuses on ensuring seamless communication with add-ons that support multi-communications within your organization and beyond. Our top rated communication add-ons include:
- IMX Connect – Receives notifications from WebEOC status boards and quickly launches WebEOC from your iOS or Android device.
- IPAWS messaging – Sends emergency messages from an iOS or Android device to the general public through the Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS).
- Messages Manager – Sends messages to WebEOC users and external recipients directly from WebEOC status boards.
- Mobi 2 – Allows for completing WebEOC reports from the field on an iOS or Android device even when offline.
- Notifications – Allows you to subscribe to status boards and receive desktop and/or email notifications.
- Twitter Interface – Enables the sending of real-time tweets from WebEOC boards.
- WebEOC Rave Mobile Extension – Combines the best in alerting and notifications with the best in crisis information management, providing seamless integration between WebEOC and Rave Alert to send mass notifications via voice, text, emails and more.
Data Administration and Planning Add-ons
Saving time and increasing efficiency are two main goals for every emergency manager. The ability to streamline schedules, resorts and data not only helps you during an incident, but it also allows you to evaluate and improve after. WebEOC offers the following add-ons to help you achieve your primary goals:
- Batch Reporter – Allows you to create and view reports using data from multiple status boards.
- Board Data Manager – Possesses advanced data importing and exporting capabilities, allowing direct input into status boards.
- Board Scheduler – Offers advanced calendar capabilities for scheduling, event management and more.
- Contacts Manager – Offers a robust contact management tool for WebEOC users and non-users alike.
- Incident Action Plan (IAP) – Allows you to create an unlimited number of IAPs and publish them for recording purposes.
- Simulator Templates Builder – Supports the creation of simulation scenarios that can be added to and used by the WebEOC Simulator Manager tool.
Resource Management Add-ons
Administration of requests, resources, personnel and documentation can be a daunting and tedious task. With WebEOC, users are able to create, manage and display resources with ease. Resource management add-ons include:
- Active Users – Displays all users currently logged in and captures historical user activity information.
- Advanced File Library – Enhances documentation management.
- Incident Creator – Gives you the ability to quickly create and manage incidents without requiring Admin access.
- Resource Request & Deployment Module – Catalogs, requests, deploys and tracks resources in a manner that is compliant with FEMA’s National Incident Management System (NIMS).
- User Importer – Allows you to easily create and maintain user settings by importing data from spreadsheets.
In daily operations and emergency situations, it is important to have an EOC that integrates with all parts of your organization, business and partners. Some of our most popular add-ons that integrate with other solutions include:
- Interfaces for other Intermedix Products, including eICS, EMResource, EMTrack and Fleeteyes.
- KML Feed Interface – Allows you to take geocoded data entered into WebEOC status boards and make it available to users outside of WebEOC.
- Single Sign On (SSO) for Active Directory & SAML – Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory or SAML to allow secure and quick access to WebEOC without having to log in.
- CAC Single Sign-on – Provides single sign-on capability for DoD CAC users.
- WebEOC Fusion – Enables the communication and sharing of data between separate WebEOC instances.
The power of visualization technology in emergency operation centers is more important than ever. Users need the ability to connect information from various sources into a unified, data-rich display. In support of this need, Intermedix offers the following mapping add-ons:
- ArcGIS Extension – Provides seamless integration between WebEOC and ArcGIS, allowing you to use WebEOC in tandem with your ArcGIS data sources, tools and dashboards.
- Maps Add-on – Allows you to create a dynamic, geographically-based common operating picture in WebEOC without the need for specialized GIS or mapping expertise.
To learn more about our available add-ons, watch our series of New Year, New Tech webinars, all available on demand: